So you want to be a LolaSal Contributor?
At LolaSal Inc., we love giving members of the community opportunities to spread their message, which is why we welcome guest contributors on our blog.
If you’d like to be considered as a contributor, please read the guidelines below and submit your article idea.
The LS Insider Community
LS Insider is an exclusive community (both public and private) of hard-working professional women from all over the world in all professional domains. They’re dedicated to building work-life integration without sacrificing their wellbeing. No matter what stage in their careers, the LS Insider community is a supportive, productive environment where no one gets left behind.
Our target readers range from stay home moms to startup entrepreneurs who identify with being called mompreneurs, solopreneurs, onlinepreneurs, author, speakers, coaches, consultants, live-streamers, content creators, etc.
We welcome guest article contributions from those who will enhance the LolaSal content library by sharing original, actionable, ‘know-how’ content with our readers.
- Complete the form below to submit your article idea. Team LolaSal will be in touch within a few days to advise whether your submission was successful and, if so, the next available publishing date.
- The article you write should be between 500 and 1200 words. Longer articles will be accepted as long as all of the content is relevant to the post.
- Please do not include affiliate links in your article. We do allow links to other pieces of content within your article as long as it is relevant to the topic.
- We reserve the right to edit any content that we receive for style, tone and SEO purposes. We may remove links within the article if we do not feel they are relevant or if they link to an affiliate product or page.
- Articles will be edited to reflect American English. We will never change facts or take quotes out of context.
- Include at least one high-quality image that you have permission to use with your article.
- Include a short author bio (50 words max), profile image and a link to your website and social channels.
- Email the article (preferably as a Google Doc link) and all related assets
If your article is published it will be promoted on LolaSal website, social channels, and newsletters giving you significant exposure. However, because of this, your article must be exclusive, original and not used, either before submitting it to us or after, elsewhere online.
Please note that we do not provide monetary compensation for contributed articles.